To make an enquiry and to receive an eBrochure please complete an Exhibitor Enquiry Form here.
Cornwall has a strong sense of identity and the Cornish business community is a key part of that. The Cornwall Business Show will bring together the strength and vibrancy of businesses in Cornwall and from the wider business community, to spark innovation and inspire growth.
Key reasons to exhibit:
- Meet hundreds of potential new customers;
- Create awareness of your brand and products or services;
- Show and demonstrate your product or service directly to your customers;
- Raise your profile in the industry and generate new opportunities to partner and collaborate;
- An ideal opportunity to launch new products or services;
- Get immediate feedback on your products and services;
- The chance to answer product and service- related questions, accelerating the buying process;
- Sell products and take orders at the show from customers who are ready to buy;
- Develop a quality database of sales leads and future customers;
- Acquire new suppliers, agents or distributors;
- Develop new partnerships; and
- Grow your business
An added value option for all businesses that sign up to exhibit is one free place at the Cornwall Business Show ‘Exhibition Ready’ workshop, a free, three-hour training session which takes place approximately six weeks before the event.
To see the layout please view the Floor Plan.